Monday, January 07, 2008

All Of God's Glory !

I am a fan of sunsets.
Rainbows don't do it for me. Give me a beautiful sunset!
I have to say that tonight's sunset is the BEST one that I have seen ever!
It literally took my breath away!! I had to get to the highest view point to see it all.
I was out and about and happened to look to the west in the parking lot where I was at, to see a partial view of the sky in its splendor! The unfortunate thing is that I did not have my camera with me!!!
(Note to self: Take camera with you where ever you go!)

When loved ones have passed away I look to the sunset and cloud formations in the sky thinking of them and that they have orchestrated the beauty for me to remember them by. Tonight they painted the prettiest sunset imaginable!

Still ,when I arrived home the clouds were a dusky clay color in the early night sky, kind of like the clouds Maxfield Parrish would paint at dusk.

I'm thinking of you, Mom, Jeannie,Zelma and Nancy,Joann,and Pat!
Thanks for revealing God's Glory!

1 comment:

erika said...

One of Grandma Lucy's sunsets.